Friday, July 23, 2010

sexy new chairs

THANK YOU to Grandma and Grandpa Eagleson for giving us your old dining room set. And, THANK YOU to Auntie Heather and Uncle David for delivering it all the way to London for us! It's so cute and simple - a little Ikea treasure! But, we couldn't quite handle the pink stripes, so I refinished the upholstery. It only took me a little while, and I think the difference is significant :)

BEFORE:



AFTER:
{I found this fabric with my mom during my many shopping sprees in Oregon this last spring. I didn't have a use for this fabric, but I couldn't resist it. I bought the remaining amount at Fabric Depot! I figured I would find SOME use for it when we got here...pillows, curtains, whatever...and this turned out to be the perfect use!}



And, my sexy hubby posing for some handsome carpenter shots - lol!!!!! He's so funny!




3 comments:

lyssa said...

Love the new covers, so you!!

e.mel said...

thanks :)

Canadian Kristin said...

FAN-tastic!!!
You could make yourself a career with re-purposing stuff! You have a great eye for it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...