Monday, February 28, 2011

Don't Do This

In addition to my other house-wife mishaps, including shaking a tight plastic bottle full of hot chocolate as it exploded all over my kitchen and knocking the door handle off my bedroom door in the middle of the night rendering myself locked INSIDE my room...here's another doozie:



Never leave a glass lid on top of a burner that's still on high. You may hear a loud POP sound as the glass explodes in your kitchen. If your dinner is on a burner near said explosion, you may find yourself not only eagerly praying before you ingest your meal, but also carefully examining it, to ensure that you don't cut up your mouth full of glass pieces.

Lesson learned. Wisdom shared.

1 comment:

paperpotter said...

Hmmmm, sounds like something some of my patients do when they are pregnant! LOL Hope you can replace that very nice lid easily. And get back to scrapping! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...