Monday, October 26, 2009

Why I Don't Apply

For those of you who haven't visited the Inspired Scrapper blog lately, fyi they are calling for new design team members.

Now, I would LOVE to apply to this! I think it would be SO SUPER COOL if they accepted me...except for one problem: MY STUPID COMPUTER.

I just spent a whole hour scanning, stitching, and uploading scrapbooking layouts for you to view. Then, I sat their for another 10 minutes waiting for my jpg's to upload for this blog.

But...do you see any layouts?

NOPE.

That's because it didn't work. My computer is so frusterating and slow and old that I can't even upload things for you to see. It is the frustration of electronics that keeps me from applying to design teams. I am soooooooooo behind the times! SERIOUSLY! And this is ALSO why I am not on Facebook! I sit in front of a computer screen for most of my day...why come home and torture myself like this!? WHY!?

I am going to go jump on my trampoline now *scowl*

And, David...if you read this...you know what I want for Christmas...

2 comments:

e.mel said...

Christmas came early! I am now the PROUD OWNER of the newest 27" iMac!!! Woohoo!! Thanks David :)

Canadian Kristin said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!
I look forward to seeing these awesome pages you create put up on your blog!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...