Monday, November 17, 2008

Three CHECKS on my List!

This last weekend, I went to a scrappin getaway with my Victoria friends. It was absolutely amazing! We were in a lovely cabin (a great place for a group of about 8 people is Arbutus Cove B&B - http://www.arbutuscoveguesthouse.com/contact.htm) on the ocean that felt like it was in the middle of nowhere (especially if you're from Oak Bay, right Lissa?) but for me was only a 20 minute drive.

I felt immediate peace upon arrival - surrounded by laughter and happiness, and a HUGE mess of toys (although I totally won for having the most stuff...or is that a good thing?!). I ate well, I slept well, I enjoyed myself, and I scrapped a TON!

I did a little mini album of "Tea for Three @ the Empress," worked on a mini album for the craft fair coming up - as WELL as checking off two more things from my resolutions list I posted a while ago:
1) CHECK: Crystal & Peter's wedding album
2) CHECK: Big Maui Album (99% done - just gotta add the finishing touches)
3) CHECK: I had completed Krystal & Eric's painting a few weeks ago

YAY! Oh, the sense of joy and accomplishment!

Note: Currently these projects are buried in my very messy scrap room. One day...one day...you will see pictures!

1 comment:

Cate said...

I still can't believe that you got so much done! I talk way too much and can't work at the same time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...