Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Craft Fair Madness

Who would think that a simple CRAFT fair would be such a big deal? Well, I guess if there's a way to make things crazy and complicated, I'll find it! My WONDERFUL sister booked a table for me for the Providence St. Vincent Hospital craft fair - come see me at the Portland, Oregon hospital on Friday, July 18 from 9-4!!! Here's a sneak peak of what I've made...

Hundreds of Cards


Coasters


Journals


Magnets


AND SO MUCH MORE...

I wouldn't normally call myself the "crafty" type...I'm more the "artsy" type I like to say! But, I've found a fun way to use my art in little gift wrapped ways...OH, and I am going to try to sell some of my paintings! I've done three pieces and I am super happy with them :)

Off to Oregon I go tomorrow (gotta be at the ferry terminal at 5 in the morning - aaaahhh!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...