Thursday, August 7, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S HERE!!!








I always get excited for the new Stampin Up! catalogue EVERY time...and EVERY time I have sooooooooooo many great reasons to be excited! Today not ONLY was my anniversary, but my new Stampin' Up! catalogues came in the mail!!!! WOO HOO!!! Here are some sneak peaks of the next things I am going to buy - YAY! Oh, and don't forget to visit my new SU website: www.emel.stampinup.net and come to my PARTY to see the new catty IRL on Friday the 15th...oh, I am soooooooooooo excited. Yeah, I mean, my heart is racing! There are many gorgeous new stamp sets - lots that are great for home decor too (which is becoming another fun hobby of mine!) AND, best thing yet: the prices have dropped again compared with the last catty - super great!




3 comments:

lyssa said...

That's just great, now I have to frickin buy more stuff! Will stampin up ever take one year and just produce crap so that I am not tempted to buy buy buy??

christianna rachael marie johns said...

Oooo happy anniversary! How lovely!!! That picture below is so cute of you two!

susan said...

Hi Erika, it's Lys's sister-in-law here...
Thanks for posting pics of the new catty! How expensive...I mean exciting it's going to be to have one in my hot little hands!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...