Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting Techie

Can you believe it?! I finally figured out how to add links to my blog...I am so super happy now! Let me know if you'd like to connect your blog with mine ;)

A few comments about my links:

When you visit twopeasinabucket.com or pickofthepatch.com, my usernames are either emel or e.mel...You can view my work in the galleries there! SUPER FUN! I think I am also on my way to another enjoyable form of SHOPPING on there ;) If you're Canadian, pickofthepatch is better, because you don't have to pay as much for shipping - woo hoo! It's super easy to join these online communities and get constant encouragement and inspiration from scrappers all over the world - yay for the www!

Ali Edwards is just too awesome - her blog ROCKS with lots of great links all over it! Her blog is how I discovered Sparkability - a VERY cool online store of baby stuff...I just COULDN'T help it! I was thinking SHOWER gifts, okay???

Also, you'll notice my bookshelf - if it's on there, it touched my life in a special way and comes with my highest recommendations! I'm sure I'll have more books on there after I read them all in Hawaii!!! Counting down the days (24 to go...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...